JOG MOV PV Implementation — KEI Valve Engineering
KEI Can Provide Assistance For:
- JOG MOV PV Program Implementation
- Flashing/nonflashing determination for globe valves
- Valve classification
- Margin improvement options for Class B and C valves
- PV Qualification Basis approaches for Class D valves
- Valve analysis using JOG MOV PV, EPRI PPM or KEI methods
- Analysis of in-plant test data
- Flow loop or laboratory testing support
KEI Can Perform Calculations Using EPRI PPM Software Analysis
- KEI staff is trained and experienced on the use and limitations of the EPRI PPM software
- KEI was one of the principal contributors to the EPRI PPM methodology
KEI Can Perform Calculations Using KVAP Software
- Analyze quarter-turn valves with position specific accuracy to improve JOG MOV PV margin
- Analyze other common valve types to establish requirements and to develop input for the JOG MOV PV
LiFE Software Analysis Allows the User to:
- Analyze thrust and/or torque capability above manufacturer’s ratings to obtain more operating margin.
- Obtain a more accurate cost-justification analysis for actuator replacement versus limited operating cycles with existing actuator.
KEI Actuator Test Stand Allows the User to:
- Accurately quantify actuator normal and reduced voltage torque capability to obtain more operating margin.
- Perform pre-test new or rebuilt actuators prior to field installation to ensure predicted margin exists and to eliminate costly rework.